TVG Co-Director - Operations
Corks Visibility Group is looking to employ a Co-Director responsible for Operations. This is a full time contract working alongside the Advocacy Co Director. Your main responsibilities are the overall management and coordination of the TVG including
- Day-to-day management of TVG so that the is achieving its goals and mission.
- Lead on developing a funding & sustainability strategy.
- Coordinate HR policy & oversee learning, support & line management systems that enable to grow, develop & meet their agreed work priorities.
- Coordinate the renewal & implementation of & governance policies
- Develop annual & multi annual budgets
- Coordinate preparation of funding proposals & reports
- Maintain and develop strong working relationships with key funders &
- Lead on the development & implementation of a new strategic plan.
- Ensure that TVG is fully compliant with its regulatory & legal responsibilities
- Work closely with the your partner Co-Director/Advocacy & management Committee in implementing governance, & strategy priorities.
- Line manage and supervise TVG team members to grow & the team to achieve agreed goals & actions.
Core Skills and Competencies: To be considered for this role you will need to show the following
- A suitable qualification and/or training in or project management, community development, equality.
- Strong IT skills including excel and at least 3 years experience in a leadership or management role.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
- Demonstrable success with funding raising & management of funds
This is a full time three year fixed term contract is for 35 hours a week and the salary is €47,976.